The Cast of Higher Learning

The Cast of Higher Learning
University life can be fun.....and then some!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jessica dropping by to say hello...


Hey people.

So this is exciting…I’m excited!!

Higher Learning is as much fun as it is real. Join me and my friends as we make this rough campus ride worth the while.

To me Higher Learning has been a revealing experience, pushing myself harder and experimenting  with new ideas that left me feeling that acting is such a powerful tool. Being given the chance to live other people's lives is an honor, seeing the team(cast and crew) give their best makes me say I am proud to be a part of Higher Learning.

Tune in at 8.30pm this Friday 16th April and every Friday thereafter on NTV and journey with us. It will be a fun ride and “Jessica” cannot wait to share her life with you.

xoxo
Janet Kirina aka “Jessica”


1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see Higher Learning tonite..hav to go home earlier...hop the journey will b exciting & fun all thru...thanx Janet Kirina aka “Jessica”...tihihihi...

    ReplyDelete